2013年2月6日

The Ocean

I made this little poem after watching The Impossible.
It's just such a good story and makes you wanna cherish everything we own. 

The Ocean

When the water comes sky high
Hold your breath and hold on tight
I promise I will find you
no matter how hard I will try

Go help other people Lucas
You're good at this
We're all in this together now
And we will survive if God bless

Close your eyes and think of something nice
We're nothing in front of the mother of nature remember this
It washed away blood and tears
But not our fears

Hold on to me
There's nothing we can not beat
As long as there's you and me...
As long as there's you and me... 

4 則留言:

  1. I'm so not gonna watch this! lol
    maybe later...

    love the icon btw

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. it's a good movie ah~
      very painful tho XD

      我貓鼬他鄰居(?)

      刪除
  2. 感覺是很恐怖的片(抖)
    但有點想看(M)

    背景好漂亮<3

    回覆刪除